- This event has passed.
TVC – ACCIDENT AVOIDANCE CLINIC FOR NEW OR EXPERIENCED DRIVERS
August 31, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
One event on August 11, 2020 at 1:00pm
One event on August 31, 2020 at 1:00pm
Total Vehicle Control’s Car Control Clinic is designed to educate drivers on how to minimize panic reactions and replace them with rational car control skills. This half-day training session is designed for new or experienced drivers to reach a higher confidence level behind the wheel.
Today’s roads have faster cars, more traffic, and more distractions. Unpredictable situations can occur in a split second and practiced responses can help minimize and prevent accidents, saving lives. The program features skid control, emergency braking, reaction braking, swerve-to-avoid, and reversing.
No helmet or additional safety equipment is needed for the participant. Drivers will not be going over highway speeds on the closed road course.
- $250 if you’re using your own car (recommended for trained response in your own vehicle)
- $400 if you’re using one of our fleet cars.
- Participants must have a valid Learner’s Permit or Driver’s License.
- Minors need to have their legal guardian(s) complete the digital waiver before arriving at the facility.
- Clean your car out if you plan to use your own vehicle
If you have any questions, please call: 724-535-1000
Gift Cards Available.
All events must have registration completed before arrival. To register visit Motorsportreg.com and create a profile.